- Fisherman’s Wharf Tavern requires a neat and tidy standard of dress whilst in the venue.
- Patrons must wear footwear at all times
- Patrons must wear appropriate upper body clothing at all times
- No ripped, torn, or unduly soiled clothing or footwear is permitted.
- No group/gang patches or insignia are permitted at any time
- Patrons without adequate footwear or clothing will be refused entry
- Management, service staff and security personnel of Fisherman’s Wharf Tavern support the responsible service of alcohol at the venue to ensure that patrons do not become unduly intoxicated and subsequently, initiate anti-social issues for the tavern and surrounding community.
- Patrons who are unduly intoxicated, abusive, threatening, or quarrelsome, will be refused service of alcohol and may be asked to leave the premises.
- Management, service staff and security personnel reserve the right under the Queensland Liquor Act (1993) to refuse entry to the hotel or refuse service to any patron at any time.
Management reserves the right to amend these standards at any time without notice.
Patrons are advised that failure to comply with staff requests in regards to dress standards and patron behavior may result in refusal of entry or possible eviction from the premises.